
I had a conversation with someone that wanted so badly to be perfect.' I can never achieve perfection, everything about me is not good enough and I want to
be perfect '.
However, this person with all the little weaknesses that posesses I think that is so charming
and I could never imagine that would strive to be something else than they are.
What is perfect and who is perfect?
I think that these ideas of what we are supposed to be are imposed by the society that we live
in and from the people that we know.Life is beautiful and so we are even with our little
imperfections.How could we separate one another and understand our uniqueness if we were all identical.
When I am in love apart from the nice things that attract me to an individual
they attract me his little flaws that make him special and I have learned to love that.
There is a lyric of Leonard Cohen that conveys how I really feel and he says:
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that how the light gets in.
So....So perfect!
(image by anne julie)



No comments:
Post a Comment