
As a person I am very optimistic, always having fun and making jokes and I am also so content with my life.However, to some that categorise easily this might be a 'moody blog' and they are not really wrong. If moody is talking about serious things that affect everyday life I am so proud to have a moody blog.The thing is that when I have the urge to write is when there are things that trouble me in the world and have nothing to do with my happiness.I want to express my thoughts of everyday things happening in the world in my society, around me and I am interested in the view of others that have different experiences in their culture-this is why I write in English and not Greek.I don't want this to be a personal diary of my life but rather my thoughts and instead of writing them on paper I write them here.I don't have the need to share my daily happy moments and I don't think that would really interest anyone, I just want to share my thoughts moody or not about issues.In every article I share a bit about myself (normally as a result of sharing my thoughts) and I might share more stuff in the future depending.But I usually dont have the need to write my happy moments, I just jump around the room and talk to my friends.I also like to read blogs that write profound stuff-not always- but some of the people that have commented in my blog are such original individuals that give a second thought when things happen.Those people I respect them a lot even though I don't know them just because of their thoughts and if you take a look at their blog you will see that- like half-blood phoenix,optimus, epidia garcia, anastacia, rebecca and new blog friends.But mostly I have this blog for myself.
Moody or not here I go!
(image by jesskajuice)



No comments:
Post a Comment