The phone rang.
Who are you he asked me?
Who are you I answered, you called me!
I am someone that you used to know 10 years ago.
I have your telephone number in my phone book and I can’t get some rest until I find out who you are.
This person is someone I used to know 10 years ago. So I checked my old phone book and I had his telephone number but not a clue of who he is or how I met him. Now he lives abroad and for some reason it is important to him to gather his memories and gather all his friends that he used to had. But I was never his friend as if we were close I would remember who he was. By talking to him I realized that we used to go to the same places and that we used to know the same people and listen to the same music. Nothing more comes in mind and I surely can not recollect his face. He asked me to send him a photo of how I was 10 years ago so that he can get some rest as he told me that my name is haunting him for the past years. Talking about a surreal conversation!
In the end I realized that he was just a person feeling lonely and homesick, trying to gather all the people that he left behind in case he comes back.
Any strange phone conversations that you want to share?
(art by incolorwetrust)
9 comments:
Love the photo! I can't recall any surreal phone conversations, but I have definitely being part of live surreal conversations!!
Καλημέρα!! :)
I don't like calls from my past. I don't know why...
Μia ναι ο σουρεαλισμός δεν λείπει στην ζωή μας.Δεν μου είπες όμως πως σου φάνηκε το τηλεφώνημα;Δεν είναι περίεργη η επιμονή του;Με είχε πάρει και παλαιότερα αλλά ήμουν Αγγλία.
Syna ναι φαντάζομαι οτι ένα τηλέφωνο απο το παρελθόν μπορεί να σε αναστατώσει στο παρών.Τι εκρεμμότητες έχεις αφήσει πίσω σου;
Αρχίσαμε την ψυχανάλυση;;
:)
Γλυκιά μου synoula!
Μωρέ περίεργη είναι...Το σουρεαλισμό άμα προσπαθήσεις να τον εξηγήσεις με τη λογική χάνεσαι!!! :))
Mmmmh! It seems like you left him a lasting memory. When I get strange calls like yours, I get very confused.
Regards.
Τρομερό τηλεφώνημα!
Εγώ μια φορά αποφάσισα να πάρω τηλέφωνο έναν προπολεμικό μου φίλο και να τον ρωτάω για demoscene επειδή παλιά είχε Amiga και τον άφησα μαλάκα. Που με θυμήθηκες τώρα λέει. Τουλάχιστον με θυμόταν :)
Loneliness was his drive this is what I found out and feeling a foreign in a foreign country.
Post a Comment