Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Easter everyone...


The blog is going for holidays so I want to wish you a great time, relax and have fun as much as possible.I know that you will be having many things to do in your free time so I am sure that you will not have too much time for blogging reading.I will come back next week with a new post.I dedicate to you this happy easter bunny card.Have Fun!

(art by krecha)

10 comments:

Αγγελική Στ. said...

Happy Easter, λοιπόν!!

CrazyCow said...

Καλό Πάσχα, καλά να περάσεις!

Gorgi said...

Such sweet rabbits there... Happy Easter to you all.

ggk said...

Happy Easter! Hope you have a wonderful time!!! :)

Αλεξία Ηλιάδου (synas) said...

Μμμμματς!!!
Καλό Πάσχα, Ράνια!

david santos said...

Hello, Pixie!
Thanks for you work and have a good weekend and hppy easter

Pixie said...

@all
Rania is back!
thank you all so much for your wishes!

Νίνα said...

χρόνια πολλά! σε περιμένουμε =)

Νίνα said...

επέστρεψες αλλα όχι στο μπλογκ =)))

Pixie said...

@nina
Καλωςηρθες και σε ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ!Απο το παραπάνω άρθρο θα καταλάβεις γιατι δεν είχα χρόνο να γράψω.Φιλάκια