Friday, January 04, 2008

Realizations...


Some scattered post holiday realizations ...
Even the supposed expensive destinations are cheaper than Greece.
Every person needs to play once in a while.I played (water parks, luna parks, theme parks, safari, swimming) and I realized how much everyone needs to escape their routine and just play.
Every time I travel I realize that people abroad are more hospitable than us, I wonder what became of the infamous Greek hospitality.
I realized that I am the luckiest girl having all these people that care for me and that I should stop complaining about friendships lost in the past.
I observed that there are people that have children and still remain fun, energetic and continue to do the same things as before.
I had a great flight with Olympic airways but they conveyed so strongly that it was an airline that is about to close.
I realized that during these holidays I drunk so little compared to others.
I realized that these were the first holidays that I bought so many presents.Cool!
I realized that emo is actually trendy as more people use this word in their everyday conversations.
I re-realized that traveling is my fuel, an amazing enriching experience and a lifetime purpose.

The start of 2008 for me is full of optimism. I want even more now to try to live each day as it comes and have more fun.For this to happen of course we should be healthy and this is what I wish to all of you.Healthy happy faces, if we have that we can do everything.2008 kisses...

13 comments:

The Sweet Kid said...

Woo! I'll travel there and we'll play! Hehe. Based on your comment, I actually thought it would be kinda weird for me to have a blog... but thanks for your thoughts! I originally started writing in a journal, but for some reason, I got lazy, I don't know why. ;)

khayman said...

Best wishes to you too, Rania. Happiness is always a welcome wish, but sometimes happiness is too generic a term. I say, what I want for this year is creativity, fun, spontaneity, rage, passion, the taste of brand new things.

You know what they say, this year, don't diet, riot.

Best wishes to you all.

Gorgi said...

May the new year be among the bests of your life (and I hope there will be a lot of them).

The hospitality is mostly towards the foreigners, it's the same here.

Preserving the little joyful kid in yoruself is the secret of life I suppose. Don't ever let the illusion of "grown-up's world" bind you to a fast and dreamlike life. We all need time to play; even better with playmates.

ggk said...

Happy New Year with lots of health, happiness and travelling!!!! :)

xxx

Sanity Loss Era said...

"The start of 2008 for me is full of optimism"

Καλησπερα! Μεσα στις γιορτες ειχα και εγω τον ιδιο ενθουσιασμο με σενα και ημουν απιστευτα χαρουμενη. Με την εισοδο ομως του 2008 ολα ανατραπηκαν. Για μενα η αρχη του 2008 ειναι τερμα απαισιοδξη εν αντιθεσει με σενα! Ελπιζω να αλλαξουν συντομα τα πραγματα και να τα δω αισιοδοξα οπως και συ!

oni said...

I realized that I am the luckiest girl having all these people that care for me and that I should stop complaining about friendships lost in the past.

Μόνο να ήξερες πόσο σε νοιώθω. Πρέπει να ανοίγουμε τις αισθήσεις μας στο τώρα για να βλέπουμε την αγάπη που μας τριγυρίζει κι ας μην το ξέρουμε, αντί να αναλωνόμαστε σε αισθήματα του παρελθόντος.

Αγγελική Στ. said...

Καλή μας χρονιάααα!! κι εγώ θέλω να παίξω.. all work and no play makes me a dull girl...

the BluElephant said...

my best wishes for the 2008 and good luck for the rest of the show

muzikjunkiz said...

Πρώτα απ΄όλα νομιζω οτι πρεπει να τα βρουμε με τους εαυτούς μας. Όταν γίνει αυτό, τα υπόλοιπα θα είναι πολύ εύκολα...

Apotheosis said...

Thought I'd drop in and say hi, you've been away for a while, I hope you are well!

Gorgi said...

It's been way too long since you last blogged or commented on anything.

Pixie said...

Thank you so much for caring!I had some serious study to do that I finished today!So I will be back!Thank you for your warm comments!!!

Apotheosis said...

There she is! ;)