Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone.I am just leaving on holidays so you will not be hearing from me for the next week.Have fun, relax and enjoy.I hope that you will have some spare time to escape from the ordinary!What are you going to do this Christmas?

11 comments:

The Sweet Kid said...

Sleep... as opposed to going to school. How much does it snow in Greece? We're having one heck of a white Christmas over here in New England. Glad to see some anime fans around here! I like Avatar, if you see my profile pic...

ggk said...

Happy Christmas Pixie. Enjoy your holidays :)

Αλεξία Ηλιάδου (synas) said...

Καλά Χριστούγεννα, Ράνια μου.
Να περάσεις καλά.

BugoTheCat said...

Merry Christmas!

p.s. It seems it will be merry for me too because I have 8 days off (άδεια) from army.

khayman said...

Happy holidays to everyone. Will be working most of it off, since my plans for these days didn't exactly come through, but it's ok. I'll be spending the christmas night watching the (reformed?) Diafana Krina play which is sort of amazing since they're probably one of the 3 or 4 greek rock bands I've ever liked.

Have fun and don't get caught in the whole consumerist gangbang of the days, unless you're buying presents for friends and loved ones, in which case go hog wild.

Take care everyone.

melomenos said...

καλά σου Χριστούγεννα αερικό!

Anonymous said...

θα τρώω
Καλά να περνάς όλο το χρόνο!

Apotheosis said...

Ho ho ho! Happy new year!
I ate and slept. And then woke up and ... ate some more. Repeat!

Αλεξία Ηλιάδου (synas) said...

...και καλή χρονιά!

Αγγελική Στ. said...

Happy New Year!! Όλα τα καλύτερα!!

Pixie said...

Χαιρομαι που περάσατε καλά.Σας ευχαριστώ όλους πολύ πολύ!