Stormrider invited me to shuffle a playlist in my winamp and answer each question with the random song that I hear. I chose the most diverse playlist to shuffle.Some of the songs do match and some don't but it surely was loads of fun to do it. So here we go:If someone says "is this ok" then you say:
This monkey gone to heaven-Pixies
What would best describe your personality?
Seven Nation Army-White Stripes (I am not that strong)
What do you look in a guy?
Common People-Pulp (that was my song!)
How do you feel today?
Yellow-Coldplay (so happy)
What is your lives purpose?
Sheena is a punk rocker-Ramones (finally a serious goal)
What is your life motto?
Demystification-Zounds (sadly I love mystery)
What do your friends think of you?
The mercy sit-Nick Cave (vote pixie for rescue )
What do you think of your parents?
Bigmouth strikes again-The Smiths (so true)
What is 2+2
No surprises-Radiohead (wow)
What do you think of your best friend?
Mala Vida-Mano Negra (χι, χι)
What do you think of the person you like?
Crestfallen-Smashing Pumpkins (nice one)
What is your life’s story
Purity-New Model Army (what meaningful lyrics)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you think when you see the person you like?
Where is my mind-Pixies (pixies rule my life)
What will they play at your funeral?
Take me out -Franz Ferdinand (so funny what a denial!)
What is your hobby/interest?
Sunburn -Muse(no but love the song)
What is your biggest fear?
Dirge-Death in Vegas
What is your biggest secret?
The only one I know-The Charlatans (confirming the title!)
What do you think of your friends?
Fools Gold-The Stone Roses (friends are gold!)
It would have also been interesting to answer every question by deliberately choosing a song or a verse instead of randomly.But shuffling is fun too and can be enlightening...ggk, apotheosis, liliputeios,khayman,wildflowersoul,dawkinson,narita,optimus shuffle if you want...
(art by only one musa)



9 comments:
The answer to "What is 2+2" is the best ever.. hahhahahha
@ggk
Πολύ πλάκα, έλα περιμένω τα δικά σου κοριτσάκι!
Πού τους θυμήθηκες τους Zounds... Θρυλικοί!
@3parties
Πραγματικά θρυλικοί!Κάποια συγκροτήματα είναι πάντα επίκαιρα και διαχρονικά ευτυχώς.
@storm
δεν είχε πολύ metal που σου αρέσει αυτο το file :)
καλλλλοοοο!!
Πόσα δεν ξέρω....
Demystification ε?ΤΙ μου θύμησες τωρα...Απο τα αγαπημένα μου κομμάτια αν και λίγο σκοτεινό.In my darkest hour Που λέμε...
Hilarious. And such a good idea that I am planning to do the same to my friends.
@dawkinson
Και πόσα έχουμε ακόμη να μαθουμε ακόμη!
@liliputeios
Πάντως ακούμεμε και οι δύο πολλά διαφορετικά είδη μουσικής!Σε ευχαριστώ που πέρασες!
@gorgi
If I knew you would like it I would invite you.Please accept my invitation!
Really, no offense taken. I am not an active internet user, anyway. But I really liked the idea. Creative.
Post a Comment