Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The quote game


I was invited by Stormrider and Narita to play a game!And after all this blog absence this is refreshing. So I opened the book on my right and quote from the 5th sentence to the 9th an excellent separation quote:

"....That I am very fond of you I am sure that you will not doubt.I have proven it to you and I will prove it to you as long as I live.It is necessary for my happiness to know you are happy but not to be a witness to it. I have always told you that you are difficult to live with"...
Irvin Yalom " The Schopenhauer cure".

gorgi, ggk, khayman, sunshine, apotheosis you are invited too.

5 comments:

s_k said...

καλησπερα pixie.
χαθηκες τελευταια.

Apotheosis said...

Hey Pixie!
Thanks for the invitation. It will take me a little bit of time, though. I am in Thailand at the moment and only sporadically logging on the net, without access to my personal stuff.
Hope you are well, nice to have ya back!

Αγγελική Στ. said...

ευχαριστούμε και θα παίξουμε!!

Pixie said...

@fuzzy
χάθηκα λίγο αν και δεν θα το ξανακάνω.

@apotheosis
Thailand?I am so jealous!!!!!
Take your time of course!

@sunshine
τέλεια περιμένω!

Anonymous said...

συχνα λεμε (λέω)
"θα το κανω αυτο για όσο ζω, για ολη την υπολοιπη ζωη μου"

και τελικα (δυστυχως/ευτυχως) αποδεικνυεται μεγαλο χρονικο διαστημα



φιλια pixie!