
Sometimes there is just not enough time!This is what happened to me lately if you are wondering!I am missing this blog but there was not just enough time this past months. The truth is that the little time I have left aside from work, hobbies etc I spend it with friends and boyfriend.And I read a lot every night at least two hours before I go to bed; unless I come late home and have an early wake.This time is really a creative time for me but not in the field of writing.Since I did not have much time to go online this month,do have an online cup of tea with me and tell me how you all are my blog friends.I will be back and did miss your blogs!Μάκια!
(art by annie julie)



10 comments:
Well, nice to see you back :)
Finding time for all what I've wished to do is my problem too. I am signed in several community sites and forums and each period I am only active in 10% of them. Sometimes I remember that there was that old site, I go there and log in, reply to some message and then forget it again and everything wonders where the heck am I. Some expect to see me on MSN or Irc (which I almost never open because I am afraid to waste time) and others wish to find me in the community sites. I can't manage all of it these days so I just don't care :P
And there are so many creative things I want to start meshing with, so many books I haven't read, films I haven't seen, musics I haven't listened to, new activities I haven't tried, etc. Maybe another day..
My sweet Pixie. I'm happy you are having fun in your life. I'm very well and keep on blogging about library stuff. Enjoy your life and be sure that your online friends will be there waiting for you. Ssmmmats!
@optimus
We like many things you and me.And some periods that we just can't do all that we want.But time will come up eventually I also have to learn that I can't do everything at the same frequency always.Have lots and lots to write!
@ggk
I passed from your blog on several occasions but there was not time to leave my comment.I learn so many things from you!So glad that you are OK! Lets drink some tea!
Hey pixie, me too had a hard time the past few months with projects, classes, my paper etc and no time for blogging...
Good to see you back and I am glad you are having a good time... kisses!!!
I was worried that you won't ever come back and write again. This is a relief for me. Like you all, I am having hard time to save some spare time for myself; but unfortunately I either can't or am too absent-minded to use it wisely.
And there flows the life.
@stormrider
You motivate me to continue!
@gorgi
Oh I am so glad you still remember me!I wouldn't stop without a farewell!Sometimes you can't even stop long enough to collect your thoughts.Its one of these times!
Good to see everyone having fun and doing interesting things these days.
Tea is the second best way to catch up with friends, how do you guys drink yours?
Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
@khayman
I love tea.I have a wee English tea pot and I make it there.Well all my friends now love it because I brought lots of tea from the UK.I like tea like English breakfast or various Asian tea varieties.What about you?
You are having a creative time too with the band!Best of luck!
Absence make the heart grow fonder, goes the saying.
Glad you are well :D
@apotheosis
Definitely!!!!!
Post a Comment