4 brief reasons that make this day pixie's day:
I love the slight drop in temperature that makes us stay at home and enables us to concentrate on ourselves.
The Christmas is near so this means a break from work.
We can also start planning on our Christmas presents.
It’s a nice excuse to buy more presents for the people we love without making them feel uncomfortable.
It’s my birthday and so far at least they bring me joy, another chance to celebrate and be with people I love.
I wish I could invite you all…
(art by celinemeisser)
18 comments:
Happy Birthday sweetie! Χρόνια Πολλά και καλά! I wish you have a great time today (and everyday...)with the people you love... :)
You are a special girl Mia!
Thank you so much!
Happy Happy Birth Day to you Rania,
live the future like the past.
I wish you concentrate also in shadow
I whish you work in Christmas and break in the mean time.
I whish you take beautiful presents in Christmas
I whish you celebrate with men who loves you.
in eternity ..
I am glad for your Birthday ...
@gb
Thank you so much for your warm wishes and thank you for leaving a comment to my blog!
Χρόοοοοονια Πολλλάάάάά πολλάάάάάάά και ευτυχισμένα από τόσο μακρια που είμαι σου στέλνω τις καλυτερες ευχές μου για να εισαι παντα καλά και χαρουμενη!
happy birthday sweetie!!! I wish you have everything you hope and love!
beautifuls beatles in colours(FOTO)
Many happy and fullfilling returns Pixie. Hope all your dreams come true!
Thank you all so much!
It means a lot to me!
I am so happy to know your birth day =)
Happy happier happiest birthday my little faerie! I wish I knew it earlier so I could send you a present. It's a long time since I last sent something to an online friend for her birthday and she liked it at the time, so this is the first thing that came in my mind when I read about your birthday too. (Mmm,. I don't have your postal address though :)
p.s. My birthday is about one month and a day ahead. Nice to see that you are born in winter and as you know I like winter :)
@optimus
I checked my postal box and I received a letter that enclosed the warmest wishes from you!
Thank you so much!Its nice to know that our birthdays are near!
Nα σου ευχηθώ με τη σειρά μου κι εγώ χρόνια πολλά και να λάβεις ό,τι θέλεις από τα αγαπημένα σου πρόσωπα!
Χρόνια Πολλά pixάκι τοξοτάκι :-)) Σου εύχομαι να αισθάνεσαι πάντα έτσι αυτές τις μέρες, και οοοοόλο τον Δεκέμβρη, κάθε Δεκέμβρη!!! (Ωραίος μήνας ο Δεκέμβρης! Γιορτινός! Κι εμένα μ' αρέσει πολύ!)
Ξ.
happpppppppy b-day! I wish your wishes come true!
-Dawkinson-
I don't know what is going on with my username.It is currently replaced by 'Mary' (what the..?)
Thank you dawkinson!
I changed into beta-blogger.Are you going to change to?
χρόνια σου πολλά έστω και καθυστερημένα
σου εύχομαι ότι ποθείς κι ότι ονειρεύτηκες να πραγματοποιηθεί
καλό σου βράδυ
Feliz Cumpleaños
que cumplas muchos mas.
Xronia Pola
Post a Comment