
So many things to say the past few months that I could not write.I guess I lost my motivation as sometimes one can not see the reason to be an anonymous writer or get a feedback by an anonymous reader. Seeing people around me living less and chating more is scaring me.Feeling that some might prefer to read rather than hear my thoughts horrifies me.Seing so many anonymous people trying to communicate with other anonymous to find a meaning also puzzles me. But...
I always write at night.Anonymity seems to want to travel late in order to find company.This need that I have troubles me and always will.But I missed the traveling and the people that I met in my blog that I started to care about their feedback and opinions day after day.I missed starting an article that ends differently from what expected.Like now....



7 comments:
We missed you too Rania! Welcome back.
As for the anonymity. As you know, I write eponymously and this also has several disadvantages and restraints. To (para)quote you, there are so many things I wanted to have writen down in my page the last few months that I could not, because it would cause actions and reactions, or simply because it would not have been to my advantage, or even right.
There is no clear "best choice". Both have their own advantages and their disadvantages. I guess one has to make their choice and embrace it and follow its "rules".
Regardless, it's great to have you back!
Welcome back!
ενταξει μη ντρεπεσαι να το πεις σου ελειψα.
(ουφ ευτυχως και νομιζα οτι μετα το σχολιο μου στο προηγουμενο σου ποστ το εκλεισες για λογους αξιοπρεπειας)
Άααααντε ρε Ράνια.
There, been meaning to write that for a while, missed your thoughts.
How's the summertime treating you?
Well, good to see you back.
At least you manage to discuss things even though in written form. Even that is a good and fortunate thing. It is really saddening and also frustrating not to be able to find anyone to dicuss things in a convenient, civilized and mutual way; but the more people get used to life and grew apathetic, the less they care about thinking on things, forming ideas. Let alone sharing them, they don't listen to other ideas.
So, in brief, raise your words for us.
Look, the whole internet/blogging/forum/chat thing is relatively new, we haven't assimilated it fully at this point. It's natural for people to feel safer expressing themselves in anonymity. The great thing would be if we could use the internet as a starting point for our communication, not just the sole means of it.
And, anonymity is not that bad when you chose it. What's worse? The anonymity of the net, or the real anonymity of the city? Sometimes you walk the streets and you're noone, sometimes you pause at work and you think you're noone, sometimes even among friends you're noone. At least on the net you are your login, your URL, the things you write down.
Anonymity on the net is not the issue. The lack of actual concact is. We don't touch each other anymore, don't look each other in the eyes, don't want to know what's wrong, why this or that person hasn't written in a while, how someone really feels today, you know? Rather take a voyeur's sneak peek than get the full blown version of someone's truth.
welcome back pixie!!!!
μην ανησυχείς, το blogging ΔΕΝ είναι καλοκαιρινή ασχολία, φυσικό είναι να αραιώνει αυτή τη περίοδο...
φιλάκια πολλά καλά να περνάς
Post a Comment